2.06.2007

My running plan

I have a different plan for running this year. No more marathons for me. It is super tempting to sign up for one, but I am trying to stick to my game plan. What is the plan? Lots of easy running without worrying about times.

Also, I would like to focus on the half-marathon distance. My favorite half-marathons are the New Prague and Richfield Urban Wildland races. They are in May and August.

If I regain my motivation, increase my flexibility through stretching and yoga (i can't touch my toes), and improve my core strength, then I will reevaluate for 2008. Like Curt, I would also like to get a certain monkey off of my back!!! It would be an amazing personal goal to get a marathon time of 3:59!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Plus, we need to concentrate on our big triathlon in July!!!!!!