2.25.2007

Bridge to Terabithia



Friday night was lots of fun! We had a very nice date in Chaska where we enjoyed dinner (Fish and Chips for me and some sort of mexican dish for Curt) at Paulys and then visited the newly renovated Chaska Rex theatre for the first time! Interesting facts: that was only my 2nd visit to Pauly's and my very 1st visit to the Rex.

Bridge to Terabithia was a great movie. I would highly recommend it. I read the book in one day on a Saturday morning/afternoon when I was like in 5th grade or something. So I had a hard time remembering the details of the plot. All I knew of the story was of a tragedy of some kind occurs. I won't reveal too much though.

It was Curt's idea to spend a night out on town. I got the invitation through email at work which totally made my day! It was fun to get home from school to see Curt primped for the date.

No comments: