1.09.2007

germs!

First me, now it's Curt. Yesterday during school I felt ill and subsequently vomitted into the garbage can while my kids were still in the room. Despite an immediate rush of dizziness and sweat I did feel better. The school nurse wouldn't reason with me and made me go home for the day. I feel good, but Curt is feeling very sick today. He vomitted twice tonight. Once while laying in bed and the second time while trying to hop in the shower. The ill feeling came on very quickly for him too. He hasn't been this sick in a very, very long time.

I did learn a valuable lesson though today. It's extremely important to have these three items readily available at all times: 1. Sprite 2. Chicken Noodle Soup 3. An old ice cream bucket or disposable container to catch and retrieve vomit.

This will be the place where I journal about the wedding planning process. It's been very exciting and lots of fun. I feel very fortunate to have the support of family and friends. We actually have a lot of the major details figured out. I'll tell you all about them in a future post!

No comments: